How Many Dig Greez in a G

I > How Many Dig Greez in a Gallon of Paint? I > I > Anyone know?
Like 1960's vocabulary, man! Personally I don't 'dig' having any additives like Greez in my paint, regardless of the size. ...Guess I'm just unhip, Daddy-o.
- » barry.martin■AT■thesafebbs.zeppole.com «
* Yo momma's so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller.
--
■ RoseReader 2.52ß P003186
■ The Safe BBS ■ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971