How long should I let the concrete set up on fence posts?

Hello,

I just set a couple of posts in concrete today, replacing two that went bad on me.

How long should I let the concrete set up before I attach the rails and pickets (cedar rails, 6'x6" pickets) to the posts?

This is in Western Oregon, BTW, where temps have been in the seventies for the last week, and the ground is dry.

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

this information is incorrect in just learning about disscsion groups and i have to reply to a posting. Hope u have a nice day.

Reply to
cuppycake

Very funny!! When it dries...

Reply to
SteveC

When it is hard, wait 2 hours and bang away

SteveC wrote:

Reply to
jaymay75

3 days. 5 for a total cure.
Reply to
Steve B

Then clear away the rubble and do it again.

Reply to
Steve B

The cement FAQ,

-zero