How long should I let the concrete set up on fence posts?

Hello,
I just set a couple of posts in concrete today, replacing two that went bad on me.
How long should I let the concrete set up before I attach the rails and pickets (cedar rails, 6'x6" pickets) to the posts?
This is in Western Oregon, BTW, where temps have been in the seventies for the last week, and the ground is dry.
Thanks,
Jon
Tomorrow, midday-ish. I think. Tom Jon Danniken wrote:

Jon Danniken wrote:

this information is incorrect in just learning about disscsion groups and i have to reply to a posting. Hope u have a nice day.
Very funny!! When it dries...
--
Steve
"cuppycake" <angel snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
When it is hard, wait 2 hours and bang away
SteveC wrote:

Then clear away the rubble and do it again.

3 days. 5 for a total cure.

The cement FAQ,
http://www.axp.mdx.ac.uk/~john49/cemfaq.htm
-zero