How Long Does Vinyl Siding Last?

I bought a house this year and I estimate the vinyl siding is ~30 years old. How long will it last? So far, only dirt seems to be an issue. I have so many plastic things that fail in 5-10 years, I'm actually amazed. What's up?

Reply to
hotORcold

It depends. It is getting better, but I would guess that the 30 year old stuff is getting faded and is getting brittle.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan