how is the kitchen island fastened to the concrete floor?

Hi, I have a built-in kitchen island, oak cabinet with formica top. I want to move it to remove the vinyl flooring. The floor is concrete. How is the island normally fastened to the floor? The island has wiring for the outlets.
Most times it is fastened to 2x4s that are secured to the floor. Take off the kick plates and look for fasteners.