How I sold my House in a Week - Home selling tips

I thought this forum was for home repair? Anyway, I wrote an article about how I used home-repair and staging to sell a tough-to-sell condominium in 1 week.
I spent one week remodeling, painting, fixing. By the weekend I put it on the market. The next week, it sold.