How hard is it to change a fridge compressor?

Sounds like a clustergoogle. I've replaced refrig compressors, about three hours and needs the EPA card, equipment, etc. I always try the universal hard start kit first. Kit works maybe half the time, which is better than not.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Excellent guess. Sept 2005
On Sunday, September 11, 2005 7:13:16 PM UTC-5, dean wrote:

If you have to ask you may be a pro.