How good are you with a tape measure?

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Big Bob

That guy is GOOD with the tape measure. But this girl could kick his ass.

Stormin Mormon

No good enough to snatch a set of keys across the room, like this guy did!

Reply to
Oren

"HeyBub" wrote in news:nJ- dnVTg88PBHv7WnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Personally, I found this one even more amazing.

Builder throws SAWBLADE through 2x4!

Clipped frame of how close he got.

's better than me when I have an actual saw and glasses on.

Reply to
Red Green

You can feel good, Red, his cut is a trifle off square. Nice clip...

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Joe wrote in news:634e3f47-dac0-4ffd-becd-b8e3274dd4d0 @n7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

Whew! Thanks for the self worth restoration.

Reply to
Red Green

I watched that one as well...AMAZING...There are others to watch as well like the guy who done a picture of Mona Lisa with a nail gun and a piece of sheathing and a guy who drove a nail in a joist over his head with hammers he was juggling and Big Steve who could stick a nail into the floor quite deep by throwing it...GREAT videos that had me laughing for an hour....Check out the guy with a backhoe too...LOL...

Reply to
benick

Cool! I've done a little dancing with a backhoe but not as gracefully.

Reply to
Tony