How good are you with a tape measure?

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_5GI0QRdw&feature=player_embedded

ROFLMAO

That guy is GOOD with the tape measure. But this girl could kick his ass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCOPNuuGeKA&feature=related

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

No good enough to snatch a set of keys across the room, like this guy did!

Personally, I found this one even more amazing.
Builder throws SAWBLADE through 2x4!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHGIwCHfESg&NR=1

Clipped frame of how close he got.
http://i49.tinypic.com/wusbh4.jpg
He's better than me when I have an actual saw and glasses on.

You can feel good, Red, his cut is a trifle off square. Nice clip...
Joe

Whew! Thanks for the self worth restoration.

I watched that one as well...AMAZING...There are others to watch as well like the guy who done a picture of Mona Lisa with a nail gun and a piece of sheathing and a guy who drove a nail in a joist over his head with hammers he was juggling and Big Steve who could stick a nail into the floor quite deep by throwing it...GREAT videos that had me laughing for an hour....Check out the guy with a backhoe too...LOL...
benick wrote:

Cool! I've done a little dancing with a backhoe but not as gracefully.