How dry should lumber be before painting with "Deck Correct" by Cabot?

I have a home made deck with wolmanized stringers and standard SPS deck pieces. I would like to paint the top pieces with Cabot's Deck Correct - a heavy latex product.
How dry should the wood be before painting?
Our climate is northwest, so that the wood may hold more moisture year-round than it would in other climates.
Thank for your help!
Dwight

Ya know Greg, you should open up your own consumer testing accreditation lab like Fretwell Labs. "We do all the testing so you don't have to Fret.
--
Tekkie

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:16:50 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

Those guarantees are useless. Even if you proved everything was done right and the wood still rotted beyond being useless, all they will do is give you more wood. You still have to rebuild the structure yourself.