how do you remove terrazzo floor

We are going to lay tile in the whole house and we want the floor to be the all same level. Part of the house - the two bathrooms and the entryway - have terrazzo poured over the slab foundadation. We need to decide if it is easier to remove the terrazzo floor or to raise the surrounding floor to the same height so we can tile over it and have a nice level surface. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.

Reply to
handymandave

G Henslee

I would like to see "poured" terrazzo. Sounds interesting.

Reply to
SQLit