How do you plumb a dual central heating system

Hi , I have an existing solid fuel heating system and I want to connect up an oil fired boiler to it.
Please advise on how I should plumb it, I believe I should use some check valves but not sure where they should go. Also do I need another circulating pump
thanks
Fred

How do you expect someone to answer you post with so little information on such a complicated system?

Well I suppose I thought someone with more expierience than me might be able to give me some info. or perhaps a typical flow circuit showing where the check valves would go etc. Apologies if this is oversimplfying things. What more info would I need to give.

You need to look at the system in 2 parts, heat source and distribution. Now you're adding a second heat source, so it has to be plumbed in tandem, or parallel with the existing source.
Use check valves to prevent one source from heating the other unused source.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (HA HA Budys Here) wrote in message (Fred)

Is one type of check valve more suited than the other i.e. spring or flap type
Thanks for the reply,
Fred