How do you install a motion sensor...box full?

I've been experimenting with battery powered motion sensor lights. I like 'em and thought I'd update some of them to permanent AC powered.
Found some sensors that are LED compatible. Problem is that the motion sensors designed for the wall box are much bigger than a normal wall switch. With three cables in the box, IN/OUT/LIGHT, and the associated wire nuts, the motion sensor is too thick to fit in the remaining space.
Seems like that would be a problem everybody has. What do people do besides cutting the wall and adding another box? I don't want them that much.

Other than using a "wiremold" or similar surface mount box extender, I do not know of any non invasive fixes. Guys with some experience can cut out the old box through the hole and use a larger "old work" box but this is not for the faint hearted. Even the most careful may end up with a "goof plate" to cover some butchered drywall.
On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 10:31:19 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

...or some Bondo instead of the "goof plate". DAMHIKT
On 9/25/2016 8:00 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

It's hard to imagine this isn't a problem for most everyone. These electronic gizmos fill up the whole damn box. I managed to get GFCI sockets installed, but only because the thing has a pass-thru so you don't need a bunch of wire nuts if you have only two wire sets to manage. If the box has three wire sets, you're screwed there too.