How do you attach romex to an outdoor outlet box mounted to brick?

Page 2 of 2

What is an Arlington Button? Please post a web link for a photo.
On Mar 13, 8:00 pm, snipped-for-privacy@internet.com wrote:

google is your friend

Look at a couple of posts above, there is a link.
On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 18:30:54 -0700 (PDT), Mikepier

Yep, I found that right after I posted this....
It looks like a perfect solution.

Here's a link showing an "Arlington button":
(Amazon.com product link shortened) .

No idea if it's code compliant or not but I've sometimes put the clamp on inside-out, with the clamp screw inside the box. Tigten it on to the wire first, then set the clamp in the knock-out hole.