How do I Stop a Barking God?

How do I Stop a Barking God? The damn thing lives a few houses down and barks 24/7.
On Aug 1, 2:21 am, snipped-for-privacy@vahoo.com wrote:

Tiki or talisman? Usually, the bark is removed before the carving process.
snipped-for-privacy@vahoo.com wrote in

Pray to the God.
Buddha statue?

Did you hear about the dyslexic Unitarian? Can't decide if there is a dog.
More seriously, you could take your prayer beads, rosary, and crucifix. Go to the God and have a little chit chat. Bring a few burnt offerings laced with sedative.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Did you hear about the agnostic dyslexic insomniac?
Stayed up all night wondering if there is a dog.
I told this about 15 years ago to a couple girls who were about 30, when I was 45. I think I offended them; I'd guess it was the dyslexic part. They didn't seem to make a distinction between unfunny jokes, which might well be offensive, and funny ones, which rarely are, even if the possibly offensive line is the same.
Why weren't they offended by my total disrepsect for insomniacs and agnostics? I should have asked them. But then it turned out that the one who invited me for dinner was moving out of town in a month anyhow. She just wanted to practice dinner or something.

face it, god is to powerfull to stop.
On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 02:21:39 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@vahoo.com wrote:

i bet most people didn't even get that... made me lol

Actually...most people got it...and it was almost funny.

Best chuckle I've had this week.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

--

Nuestra pgina web es bilinge
Our web site is bilingual

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Isn't lol backwards for lol?

Burnt offerings? Animal sacrifice?
Bob

If no relief, call animal control and ask them what to do.

God has no owner