how do I remove carpeting glued to concrete floor?

One of our tenants just moved out of a 200 sq ft shop and left a yucky carpet that was glued onto the concrete floor. What would be the easiest method of removing the carpet that presently is stuck to the floor?
all replies welcomed! Aaron in N. Hollywood

Usually, carpet glue doesn't "weld" the carpet to the concrete. If you can get a corner up, it should be pretty easy to pull out.
JK

pull and scrape adhesive, then use goo gone or goof off to remove the remnant adhesive

Cut the carpet into strips by running a utility knife down it. If you make them 1 1/2 to 2 feet wide they are easier to handle. Once you pull up a corner, the rest will come easy enough. They you are left with glue on the floor that will be a bitch to get off. Use an ice scraper/chopper on a long pole.