How Do I Rehang Patio Screen on Its Track?

Page 2 of 2

Is that your final answer?! You could call a friend.
Jim,
Never seen this before but I'd unscrew the top rollers, put one in the channel with a piece of cloth behind it to hold the roller wheel upright, mount the door on the bottom wheels and tracks, swing the door top up to the top track, line up the screw hole with the roller wheel, start the screw, tighten, and pull out the cloth. Then do the other roller wheel
Dave M.
Jim after looking at your pictures it appears that you have a design where the screen frame is set into a piece of channel that holds the rollers.
Look at the end view of the door to confirm this, If this is the case see if you can separate the channel from the screen frame, and coax the channel into position and then set the screen frame into the channel.
On all the patio doors I have worked on, the screen has spring loaded rollers on the bottom and spring loaded glides on the top. To install, you slip the top into the track and push all the way up, then push up the rollers on the bottom to pop them over the track.
Hope this helps.
--

Roger Shoaf

To anyone who may have been following this and is interested in the solution -- this method worked:
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9620/screendoorrollertippinguo6.gif
I had to get longer screws, and I had a little trouble getting the screws to draw-up into the rotating hub, but it worked. The door is back in place.