How Do I Rehang Patio Screen on Its Track?

Page 1 of 2
I had to replace the wheels on the bottom of the screen door associated with my patio door. But, I can't figure out how to rehang the screen door. The upper rollers ride in a channel/track the opening to which is smaller then the rollers.
Here are pictures:
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7378/combop1030200re9.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3710/rollerp1030203bw3.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9117/closupp1030197gz6.jpg This is a sketch of the cross section of the channel/track:
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5738/graphic1xh1.gif
jim evans wrote:

Turn the screen around and hook the rollers in the track?

Good one. The photo did seem as thought the screen was "bakards" <g>

That was to show the rollers. If I had it turned around you would not have been able to see the rollers and could have said "what rollers?" I don't see no rollers.
On Fri, 02 May 2008 22:10:17 -0500, jim evans

I knew the rollers were there, because you mentioned them. Most folks with these type doors: as far as I know, are familiar with them. I bet many folks in this group have them.

Is it your job to hang around and make smart alec remarks to people who need help?
On Fri, 02 May 2008 22:15:02 -0500, jim evans

If you think that was smart Alec; perhaps you are in the wrong group.

If you didn't think his comment was poking fun why did you say "good one" and post a grin?
On Fri, 02 May 2008 22:39:52 -0500, jim evans

Good one: means " nice observation", Imo. Something I saw and thought, but did not mention. The other poster saw the same thing and mentioned it.
Toughen the skin in this group or leave. Am I wrong?
Heybub asked you a question.
jim evans wrote:

My apologies. You didn't say you had flipped the screen for illustrative purposes.
Actually, I thought you were drunk, maybe even insane, but I was trying to be polite.
People sometimes post questions here where the solution is obvious to everyone in the world but them.
For example: how would you answer the lament: "No matter how much I cut off this board, it's STILL too short!"
On Fri, 02 May 2008 21:09:44 -0500, jim evans

Tilt the bottom of the screen door towards you. Insert the rollers into the channel at the top and then lower the bottom of the door towards the channel. Once in place lift up and seat the bottom of the screen in the channel.

Here's why that won't work.
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/905/screendoorrollerlr3.gif
I think somebody should answer who's had personal experience with this problem.
On Fri, 02 May 2008 22:12:27 -0500, jim evans

How can someone demonstrate personal experience; after all you left out a *'gif and posted it after the fact. Never mind!
Nobody asked what you thought, but you wanted too know what people here thought.
jim evans wrote:

I remember a poster here, just recently, who managed to remove an identical screen. I don't think he's put it back yet, but maybe he could remember how he took it off.
I'll check the archives.
jim evans wrote:

of the door away, point the rollers into the track at an angle?

I took it out by unscrewing the rollers from the screen frame. That's easy taking it off, they just fall into the track, but getting behind it to hold the rollers in place to reattach them is another thing altogether.

I keep improving the sketch. Here's the latest:
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3381/screendoorrollercomboki3.gif
clipped

but.....can you not prop something behind the wheel to hold it whilst you screw the door to it? Even a strip of cloth around the back of the wheel, insert wheel into track, have someone hold the ends of the cloth to start the screw, pull the cloth out when the door is in place.
I don't usually have problems putting stuff together after I have taken it apart, unless I drop a part whilst looking for a tool. My worst habit is putting important parts in a very safe place until I can make repairs, then forgetting which safe place I put it in :o)

I am considering trying to attach the rollers to a ribbon, spaced at the correct distance apart. Then putting them in the track, put the door in place and pull the ribbon to hold the rollers against the door and move it until the holes line up. But, I've not come up with a way to attache them to the ribbon securely enough while releasing the ribbon after the rollers are attached. Another issue, however the rollers are attached to the ribbon they must not leave adhesive that will impede the rollers rotating freely on the hub.
I don't think putting a cloth "pad" behind the rollers to hold them in place will work. The rollers must be held flat against the frame to start the screws, particularly blind like this, and when I try to do that the roller tip forward and fall out of the track.
I'm now considering this approach
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9620/screendoorrollertippinguo6.gif but have not yet been to the store to get longer screws and don't know whether a screw long enough to facilitate this will, when tightened, strike the back of the channel/track.
What I was suggesting was not to fasten anything to the roller, but just to use the strip of cloth around the back of the roller like a sling - keep tension on the strip of cloth to hold it toward the front of the track until you get the screws started, then just remove the strip when the screws are in. Capiche?

Danged things never go back where they're supposed to.