How do I move my shed?

what you end up using as rollers under it should be determined by cost, and ease of procurement. also by hardness of the ground where you are...know anybody with a bunch of old metal fence posts sitting around? (I just gave a couple dozen away). or maybe someone with old (large diameter) water pipe? you could just borrom 'em, and pull the thing with a rope to your car bumper...perhaps.

in my experience, trying to lift a shed with a 2 x 4 as a lever may be futile-the thing'll snap before it starts to lift. try a small scissor jack (I keep 3 old datsun scissor jacks aroumd for just such things). got some great crowbars, too: 1.5 inch in diameter, six feet long...where do you live? a piece of 2 inch water pipe would make a FAR better lever for lifting than a 2x4...wooden wedges are always helpful....

good luck

Reply to
dave

Aha, thanks, I just learned something. I wasn't aware there was any thinner than sched 40

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K