How do I make a storm door close when the window (not screen) is on it?

Page 2 of 2
"trader-of-some-jacks" ...

Here is a thought that I have not seen posted yet. My storm door did not want to finish closing, not because of the air pressure, but because there was resistance where the latch thingy slides by before it snaps into its hole. I sprayed it with lithium grease (both the pointy latch thingy and the door jamb where it slides against it). I find that I need to reapply the lithium grease about every 6 months or so. Now it just slides right closed every time. Tomes