How do I kill a tree

Page 2 of 2
Its an 8.5ft dish

madmun wrote:

Even so, be a man and cut it down with a chainsaw. Don't be such a wuss. HTH :-)
Bob

That does not make it impossible to move, merely slightly difficult.
Still quite a bit easier than moving the tree I would think. Don Young

On Fri, 21 May 2004 18:35:04 GMT, "Kelly Jones"

Why go thru all that. Just contact George W. Bush. He likes to kill anything and everything. He'll send the US Army out there to do it for you. They'll probably drops several bombs on it after shooting it full of holes with automatic weapons.

Oh my god........... A murder is amongst us. God gave you that tree and you should be out there fertilizing it and watering it, and hugging it.
SHAME ON YOU - YOU MURDERER !!!!