How do I clean chipmunk driveway sealer tracks from my garage floor?

The two friendly chipmunks who live in a woodpile near my garage and drivew ay decided to walk partway across the driveway and then across the front of my garage to get from one side of the property to the other. Unfortunatel y they did this while the driveway sealer (8-year type) was freshly applied .
I have Naptha and gasoline and paint remover as my three chemicals of choic e. Anyone ever tried any of these? I can experiment, but hoping somebody may already know the answer.
On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 20:19:34 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Be sure to start by testing which will not remove your paint. I suspect that paint remover might be problematic.
Naptha has less additives; gasoline alone might stain the paint. In either case, I suspect that black/brown from the sealer will persist, especially if the paint is light-coloured and the paint is oil-based.
On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 11:19:40 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote :

eway decided to walk partway across the driveway and then across the front of my garage to get from one side of the property to the other. Unfortunat ely they did this while the driveway sealer (8-year type) was freshly appli ed.

ice. Anyone ever tried any of these? I can experiment, but hoping somebod y may already know the answer.
It's a garage. Why do you care what it looks like?
Cindy Hamilton
On 9/25/2016 9:18 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Depends on the garage. You'd not notice it it mine. My brother though, did restorations on his cars in his 6 car garage. Cleaner than most kitchens.

Are you concerned that his driveway and garage will be better looking than your double-wide living room?
On 9/24/2016 11:19 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

You are basically out of luck. These things seep into the concrete and cannot be completely removed. Just clean up best you can. As others point out it is a garage floor and you can expect staining.
On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 1:59:08 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

iveway decided to walk partway across the driveway and then across the fron t of my garage to get from one side of the property to the other. Unfortun ately they did this while the driveway sealer (8-year type) was freshly app lied.

hoice. Anyone ever tried any of these? I can experiment, but hoping someb ody may already know the answer.

wire brush in a elecric drill
you might call and ask the sealer manufacturer for assistance, on what remo ves it
you might call and ask the sealer manufacturer for assistance, on what removes it.
Thanks, that's a great idea, I will do and see what they recommend.