How do I change the filter on this heater?

I can only take off the top metal cover but there is no filter there. Any ideas?

Reply to
sonofabitchsky

Maybe a filter is suppose to be there and isn't. In that case, buy a filter and get it in there soon (to protect the furnace).

Mick

Reply to
Mick

I mean I don't even see a place for it.

Reply to
sonofabitchsky

Take off the bottom, but since you dont know anything you should really get a pro to go over it and clean everything.

Reply to
ransley