How do I change the filter on this heater?

http://home.pacbell.net/cclary1/Heater.jpg
I can only take off the top metal cover but there is no filter there. Any ideas?
Maybe a filter is suppose to be there and isn't. In that case, buy a filter and get it in there soon (to protect the furnace).
Mick
On Dec 20, 11:53 am, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I mean I don't even see a place for it.
On Dec 20, 3:50 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Take off the bottom, but since you dont know anything you should really get a pro to go over it and clean everything.