How deep to make foundation on the Moon

Obambo, wielding and firing his M60 machine gun with one hand while jumping from his UH-60 Black Hawk, gunned down the terrorist and ran upstairs in the secret compound where Osama bin Laden cowered in his bedroom. Obambo shot OBL in the head as the evil doer raised his AK-47 assault rifle in a futile attempt to fight off the unstoppable Obambo. Obambo, hero to the world. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Yeah, Bush taking a crap in tora bora prolonging the war for his neocon buddies. Sounds like you got it right.

Reply to
JimT

Signage, bilingual English and Spanish, too. So the dozen or so illegal immigrants stowed away will know which is a toilet, and which is a shower. And, a bank so they can all cash their multiple welfare checks. Got to have a bank. Emergency ER room, and a pawn shop so they can pawn the $4,723.57 brass toilet seats they will end up stealing. Oh, gosh, now I've offended them. Illegal immigrants don't steal. Sorry. Nevermind.

.

My God Stormy! Thank you, thank you, thank you for noting this. Someone might get Ohfeeeeeeeeended!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Not yet. He throws 3 pointers like a pro, snatches flies out of the air, and kills terrorists with the power of his mind. When he needs to pilot the Black Hawk to escape the invaders from Mars, I have no doubt he'll pull it off. I think Michelle will figure out how to fire the mini-gun just in time to save the USA.

Yeah, my team!

Reply to
Dan Espen