How deep to make foundation on the Moon

Page 2 of 2
On 1/30/2012 10:18 AM, Harry K wrote:

+1 ~ Some would bitch he lowered the price of gold.

Romney will pick a safe VP. He won't make the mistake McCain did.

Romney is coming on strong.
On 1/30/2012 12:17 AM, JimT wrote:

Obambo, wielding and firing his M60 machine gun with one hand while jumping from his UH-60 Black Hawk, gunned down the terrorist and ran upstairs in the secret compound where Osama bin Laden cowered in his bedroom. Obambo shot OBL in the head as the evil doer raised his AK-47 assault rifle in a futile attempt to fight off the unstoppable Obambo. Obambo, hero to the world. ^_^
TDD

Yeah, Bush taking a crap in tora bora prolonging the war for his neocon buddies. Sounds like you got it right.

Not yet. He throws 3 pointers like a pro, snatches flies out of the air, and kills terrorists with the power of his mind. When he needs to pilot the Black Hawk to escape the invaders from Mars, I have no doubt he'll pull it off. I think Michelle will figure out how to fire the mini-gun just in time to save the USA.
Yeah, my team!
--
Dan Espen