How can one shake a well?

And even if you could, what the frig does that have to do with my orange juice?
You and me, both. Tom

Don't shake your well! Shake your BOOTY!!!!!
<come on and spin that mirror ball>
Everybody, get on the floor, let's dance! Don't fight your feelings, give yourself a chance! Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, Shake your booty! Shake your booty! Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake, Shake your booty! Shake your booty. You can, you can do it very well. You're the best in the world, I can tell. Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, Shake your booty! Shake your booty! Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake, Shake your booty! Shake your booty. Shake shake, shake shake! Shake shake, shake shake! Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, Shake your booty! Shake your booty! Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake, Shake your booty! Shake your booty.
-> And even if you could, what the frig does that have to do with my -> orange juice?
You don't shake "a" well. YOU shake well. Your whole body. I can't explain it, but it does make the OJ taste better. (The longer the shake, the better the taste.)
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

I tried it....