How can I upload an image?

Page 1 of 3
Sometimes it is helpful to display a photo in conjunction with a query at this NG.
What is the simplest and cheapest way to show an image pertaining to a post?
Thank you
--
Walter
www.rationality.net

To the group, you dont. This is a non binary group.

Please read a post more carefully before responding. I did not ask what I should *not* do. (I know that very well). I asked how it *should* be done, without posting an image to a non-binary NG. Strictly negative responses are a worthless waste of bandwidth.
--
Walter
www.rationality.net

wrote in message

.... Speaking of wasting bandwidth: Your post, and this one, are total wastes. Go get a life and a thicker skin. If you're not answering the question asked, then you're wasting time and bw.
That's my answer to you
Pop
Pop wrote:

I can't believe that one of you gentlemen hasn't directed one of the others to this website by now:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy /
<G>
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 20:47:10 -0400, Jeff Wisnia

****REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL****

Normally I direct them to www.tubgirl.com

Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:16:56 GMT Local: Mon, Aug 1 2005 9:16 am Subject: How can I upload an image? Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse
Sometimes it is helpful to display a photo in conjunction with a query at this NG.
What is the simplest and cheapest way to show an image pertaining to a post?
Thank you
-- Walter ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is the OP
Hmmm...yep, read it, understood it. It is written in plain English, short, succinct and to the point. I don't see where it could be any clearer.
What does all that useless blather you just posted have to do with anything? Either answer the question or don't bother replying.
Harry K
- Find messages by this author

Ok...answering your question again...
Unplug your computer, you are too fucking ignorant to own one.
God, and to think, they give idiots like you degrees...
Carolina Breeze HVAC wrote:

Huh? Maybe you should look in a mirror. 1. That is your FIRST reply to me. 2. I don't have a degree, never claimed to have one.
That is two major errors you made in a on 3 line post post, you feeling a bit stupid now?
Harry K
- Find messages by this author

Yea..so?
Good...I do.

Nope.. Not in the least. But to quote a good friend of mine in usenet from the past 20 or so years, you CAN blow me.
Maybe you get it now.

Carolina Breeze HVAC wrote:

No I can't, I don't have a microscope or a piece of micro tubing.
Harry K
Walter R. wrote:

In future, please abbreviate the word "bandwidth" as "bndwth" thereby saving precious bndwth.
It's for the chldrn.
Thnks

It was not at all clear from your post that you knew what not to do, and it is clear from this post that you do NOT know what to do in regards to more than just posting pictures. Please WRITE your posts more carefully so that others may give you more precise help. Sloppily worded questions are a worthless waste of bandwidth! Another VERY stupid move in usenet is to tell someone they are a worthless waste of bandwidth after they attempt to help you, whether you feel their answer helped you or not.
rusty redcloud

Had you given a POSITIVE response, and told HOW to do that, and then mentioned in passing the rest, you'd be on solid ground. But the negativity of your post is obvious, as is the point that you did not make the post in the ineterst of helping the OP.
I don't normally bother with stuff like you, but you deserve a comeback from someone who DOES know. You must have too much time on your hands.
Pop
Pop wrote:

Hey Poop, STFU. Nobody's interested in your petty, lame-ass arguments. Get back to your room, your keepers are looking for you.