How can I rename the private road that starts on my property?

Page 2 of 2

aemeijers wrote:

We have a bunch of those as well, streets named after presidents. Quiet and unassuming, they are mostly in residential areas, for neighborhoods.
About 10 years ago, we still had a Centennial Boulevard, created in 1959 in honor of the Centennial of the State of Oregon. It was a big deal for those of us who live here and are proud Oregonians.
Of course they renamed to MLK Boulevard. It's where the University of Oregon football stadium is located. Bunch of carpetbaggers from out of state came in and raised a ruckus, then the mayor caved in and signed the order.
Bastards. All of 'em. Bastards.
Jon
Add pictures here
âś–

Outstanding. One of my former homes was overlooking Saranac Lake, NY.
The copy of the title search was about two inches thick. Apparently the land had an Indian trail where my house sat on the top of the hill. Not sure if was "Algonquin Indians".
"...this region is now called the “Adirondacks”, a Native American name meaning “bark eaters.”
Add pictures here
âś–
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 06:43:18 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@jlanz.com"

Contact whatever entity assigns 911 addresses. They must approve all addresses.
My house faces the 4400 block but because my drive winds around about 400 feet reaching the road, the entrance is in the 4500 block. and that is my address.
Add pictures here
âś–