How can I make a new metal shed look like having cottage or other atmosphere?

Hi,

I am new at gardening and I want to get a new clean looking metal shed (because cheaper than wood and plastic sheds).

My family want me to buy an expensive kind of barn or shed but they just spend my money, they don't earn it. I am the one who works hard.

So, I will get a metal shed

But it will not have atmosphere. How can I make it look pretty in winter and summer?

If it looks good and has atmosphere, my family will get out of my hair too.

Can I grow something over it or do you have other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Gene

Reply to
GeneCook2008

By applying some very expensive wood to it. You should have bought a wooden one in the first place if that is what you wanted.

Reply to
Jerry