how can i get a persons homeowners ins. info

last august i broke my leg due to someone having a large hole on their property.they refuse to give homeowner info to attorney and hangup will not respond to mail sent from atty.. how can i get this info?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That's the attorney's job and if they can't get that far, best get a different one.
Filing a suit will certainly raise some attention levels one would assume. Of course, the reason the attorney hasn't gotten anywhere _might_ just be he doesn't think you have a strong enough claim...

I sure hope you are joking? What kind of attorney doesn't know how to handle this?

If they have a mortgage, that information will be on file with the tax collector in that town. The mortgage company will have the insurance information.
nancy
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:21:36 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

???
You sue THEM, not their insurance company. The insurance company didn't break your leg. What kind of a fake attorney are you using? Does he work nights delivering pizza?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

*You* *don't* get this info. Your *attorney* is supposed to get it. It's been almost a year now -- waaaaaay past time for you to find a different attorney. A *competent* one. The one you have now is an idiot.
--
Regards,
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:21:36 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Be aware that there is a statute of limitations. You are running out of time. Get a new lawyer.
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:21:36 +0000, MiladyJaniebabes wrote:

Get a new attorney, dumbass. Preferably one that actually attended a school of law.
Who ties your shoelaces for you in the mornings?

On Jul 2, 2:21 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

As others have said your attorney is not doing his or her job. That being said I would check with the county recorders office to find out the legal owner of the property. It is a public record.
Personally, I'd like to know what you were DOING on the other person's property. Did you have permission to be there?
Kate O|||||||O
last august i broke my leg due to someone having a large hole on their property.they refuse to give homeowner info to attorney and hangup will not respond to mail sent from atty.. how can i get this info?
let's see.....you could throttle them within an inch of their lives. Maybe they'll divulge the information.