How can I fix 2 pounds heavy plaster plaques to a painted wooden wall? (Those thin wooden panels that they had in the 70s)

I bought today six golden/grey plaques (likely made from plaster) for ten cents each, and they look real expensive, like from a castle. I want to put them in the house on a wooden painted wall. Problem is only that I don't want to mess up my wall with experiments and that Velcro is likely not strong enough to hold the plaques. Each weighs two pounds.
Any idea how I can fix them to the wall without that I ruin my wall or without that they fall off?
Leo
I just hung a heavy bathroon cabinet. Lowe's has a neat 'method' to hang heavy items like large mirrors. If i remember, the one i used holds 75 pounds. I will try to expalain it. Go to hardware section, look in fasteners section, like molly/hollow wall bolts section. you attach a metal bar slightly made at an angle with two screws to the wall. Then attach the other metal bar with screws to the item you are going to hang. Then the item hangs on the angle made by the unit you put on the wall. there are various sizes. the one i got is about 6-8 inches but there are longer ones. look for the number of pounds. Don't know how much they weigh? weigh yourself while holding the item and you will get the actual pound weight. It is hard to expalin and i did not keep the package it came in. If you describe it, hopefully they can locate it. if not the next time i go to lowe's i will try to find the product number.
snipped-for-privacy@myway.com wrote:

--
Betty Boop

Addendum: if you can't put screws into the plaques, then get a glue( check Locktite or construction adhesive) for metal. allow it to 'cure' then you can hang the plaques.
enigma845 wrote:

--
Betty Boop