How busy do you want your roofer to be?

I guess you don't make mistakes ever????

Reply to
Doug

If by that comment you mean to say that you normally make an effort to trim the quoted material in your replies - then you can disregard my criticism.

Although I must say that after a quick review of your previous couple-dozen posts to this newsgroup, I don't see much evidence that you make a serious effort to do so.

Reply to
Home Guy

I do if in "my judgement" it gets too long and I have to scroll too much to get to the bottom. On a small occasion I will top post but that is seldom. Normally I don't like to edit posts I reply to as you noticed but I will on occasion as well.

Reply to
Doug