How busy do you want your roofer to be?

Page 3 of 3

I do if in "my judgement" it gets too long and I have to scroll too much to get to the bottom. On a small occasion I will top post but that is seldom. Normally I don't like to edit posts I reply to as you noticed but I will on occasion as well.

The roofer say that I can get the right amount of intake from either pucks or rectangles based on how many he installs.
It's mainly about the look.
I'm leaning towards rectangles.
On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:53:27 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

I've seen a lot of guys who are two weeks away from starting, even when they've got nothing to do. You don't want to be too picky to take "yes" for an answer.
J.