Houston Television Wall Mounting and Projector Installation

Installs Plus provides home and business audio visual installations, we specializes in: plasma tv mounting, led tv mounting, lcd tv mounting, projector installation, and surrond sound installation in the Houston, Texas area for your Home, Apartment, Business, Church, or Training Facility. We provide a complete media solution to your audio visual needs. For more info visit http://www.installsplus.net