Household Lube-- what do you use?

The stuff you apply stays outside the tube.
--
Free men own guns, slaves don\'t
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

I use the white grease on some things, 3 in 1 oil on a lot of others. WD-40 is a good took, but a poor lubricant long term.For things that should be clean, like a sticky window, silicone spray works.

There's no single lubricant that's best for everything. What you use depends on what needs to be lubed. Just make sure you use the right lube for the job, whether it's white lithium grease, axle grease, 30W oil, or K-Y Jelly.
--
Regards,
like motorcycle chain lube in the spray can for lubing hinges,cables,about anything..lucas