House wrap

I'm replacing all the windows which will involve removing much of the cedar siding. Would it be worthwhile to remove ALL the siding and apply housewrap to the exterior? House was built in 1978.

Not an expert but have read a bit on the subject. If you have felt under the siding now it may be as good as the housewrap depending on your locale. If you have nothing adding housewrap will offer some benefits. I don't have a clue as to what a $ payback might be. Comfort might be a bigger factor.
Colbyt

attic and interior walls will have a greater impact.
Make sure you overlap the new stuff correctly. Above the window it should go under the tar paper so it does its job.