House infestation with weevils

Hello,
Every spring and fall our house gets infested with these small bugs identified as weevils. if you want a photo of what I am talking about, type in weevil in google search and click images. I am told this is somewhat of a common house infestation in Saskatchewan Canada. Since I am relatively new to this province, are there any ways to combat these things in the house besides vacuming every 8 hours? Thank you for any constructive responses... Jim
"Jim" <jim> wrote in message

type
Weevils go for food, especially grains, cereals, and flour. Make sure all packaging is secure, store in sealed containers if need be.
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:11:35 -0600, "Jim" <jim> wrote:
:) Every spring and fall our house gets infested with these small bugs :) identified as weevils. if you want a photo of what I am talking about, type :) in weevil in google search and click images. I am told this is somewhat of a :) common house infestation in Saskatchewan Canada. Since I am relatively new :) to this :) province, are there any ways to combat these things in the house besides :) vacuming every 8 hours? Thank you for any constructive responses... Jim
There are a dozen or so weevils commonly found in various foods and many more found in the outside environment...need to have them properly identified to know what their food source may be.....if it is a reoccurring problem as you described it may be a type of borer(weevil) in one of your local tree seed pods or nut(acorns)
Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!
It is said that the early bird gets the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.