"House Hunters:" Subjects say it's fake

http://shine.yahoo.com/at-home/8216-house-hunters-8217-fake-172000660.html
The real prep minded people on my lists, would never in a zillion years go on Doomsday Preppers. The show makes prep minded people look like lunatics. Which is probably the main reason for the show.
http://shine.yahoo.com/at-home/8216-house-hunters-8217-fake-172000660.html
On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:23:57 PM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:

I remember they used to have a lot of DIY shows where they would make it look easy with strategic editing. Not so much anymore when people eventually found-out that it wasnt easy as they made it seem.

WELL DUH.
--
Steve Barker