hotpoint rfa51p door shelf keeps falling

Hiya my hotpoint door shelf keeps falling off, the bottom one. The shelf itself is fine, but the protrudings that hold the shelf in place are broken. Thiese protrudings are part of the inside of fridge door, they are not separable. Can i glue them together? Or do we need to buy new door itself?
Thanks all
On 3/9/2015 11:44 AM, kal wrote:

What is the door made out of? I'd try epoxy to glue them back on. If it is plastic, sand the surface for a better bond.
Kal,
I'd definitely try to fix the door. First try to reattach the "protrusions" using epoxy. If that does not work try to glue the shelf to the door using epoxy. Take the food to a friend's, turn off the fridge, and remove the door. Let the door and the protrusions come to room temp. Epoxy and let cure per the instructions that come with the epoxy. Reassemble and see if it's fixed.Put in the shelf and add some weight. If not fixed then epoxy the shelf to the door.
Dave M.