Hotpoint (OLD) burner wiring help needed

I unhooked all the wires from all four burners of my old stove and stupidly threw away the paper I wrote the wiring "key" on. Three wires of course, red, black, white. All Burners have three leads also. looking down at the top of a burner, one wire is jumped to two resistive coils(?) on the right side...following them around the two that are hooked together each end in a differant terminal. (of course) Resistance between far right terminal and far left is 73 ohms. Far right and middle is 95. Left and middle is 168. Which wire goes where??? Please help ASAP need to start cooking! :-)
I could just guess test but last time a breaker blew in this 30+ year old house I needed to replace the breaker!!!
BTW, It's a Hotpoint (GE) catalog number RJ408RS 15 (No Help on the Hotpoint site or over the phone...too old.)
Happy holidays from a dummy!
*Generally speaking*, the white wire from the element switch would usually go to the common (jumpered) terminal of the element. The red and black wire would usually each go to one of the separate element terminals. If it didn't heat quite properly, the red and black wires may need to be reversed on the element.
That is of couse, if hasn't been serviced previously and the wire colours weren't switched in the process.
BTW. Have you tried looking at the range's wiring diagram which may be pasted to the back panel of the range?
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=+GE+range
=~~~~~~
LVsuprstar wrote

Can't easily get to the rear of the unit...Stove and house 30 years old and don't wanna go there! :-)