Hot water Tank

Hi, I need to replace the elements in my electric hot water tank. I see there are two types available, The standard "stick" version & "lazy S" type. Is the Lazy S type worth getting? It's about twice the cost of the standard type. Steven

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.