Hot Water Problem

Hi,
I have this problem and i wonder if some1 can help here, the float i my water tank was broken so i had to change it and after changing it refilled the tank from empty, now the tank is full but i am NOT gettin any hot/cold water in the bath upstairs, 1 of my friend suggested that have to release some air from the water system, I wonder if some1 kno how to do this, it would very helpful if some1 can give me a guide i the matter.
Thanking You UKT
Check out: http://www.uktamilan.co.u
-- uktamilan
uktamilan wrote: