hot water problem

I have recently had a new bathtub installed and I am only getting semi- warm water from the faucet. I have turned up the hot water heater and I am getting very hot water from all the other faucets in the house. Also when I push the handle forcefully to the hot side the water does get someone hotter. Is there something that I can adjust in the handle to get this problem resolved?

Jeff

Reply to
drjeffsoltis

If it's new, the faucet probably is equipped with some form of "scald guard" feature or limit stops for the high temp.

Arm yourself with the mfr name and the model number and visit their web site support section.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Usually a simple adjustment. Two that I have seen both require taking the knob off.

1 an indexing disc that gets taken off and repositioned 2 a screw that get adjusted to limit the travel of the knob

Check the manual that the plumber gave you for the handle or the website.

Reply to
RayV