Hot Water Pilot Light, Being Blown Out

Is there an exhaust vent accessory item, that I can install on my natural gas Hot Water heater? Several times a year, the local winds will extinguish our HW pilot.
I sure would prefer to have an in-line or at the vent exhaust cap, an "item" that will prevent those Down Drafts (that blows out the pilot light).
Does such an item exist?
On 6/28/2015 2:54 PM, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Yes, you want a flue cap. Many kinds available for any type of flue.
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 1:54:49 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

...and remember, you don't have to heat *hot* water...
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:54:21 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Sorry to take a sideways run with this response, but...
My WH is in its own little closet, and the pilot would occasionally blow out when winds were strong. I noticed a large gap at the bottom of the closet door, and cut a piece of wood to make a "jam" to block off most of the gap. That was 20 years ago, and the pilot hasn't blown out since.
--
croy

On 7/5/2015 11:33 AM, croy wrote:

Hope it gets make up air for the combustion, some how.
--
.
Christopher A. Young