HOT WATER ON DEMAND, HEATERS

. The Warmflow GS 25A is second on Sedbuks test list of Warmflow boilers. It is up to date, is it rated by Sedbuk 88.7% . Warmflow rates it 97.6% and you still think its over 100% Quit making up lies. You didnt eve post Warmflows most efficient unit.

Reply to
ransley

4.6. =A0Now you

I'm with you Mr. Ransley. I did a bit of googling and came up with this nice explanation of how you get 100%+ efficiency:

It's exactly as I tried to explain to Harry many posts ago. You can get to 100%+ theoretically or in a lab type experiment by condensing the exhaust gas down to temps lower than the incoming combustion air and fuel. So, you not only get all the heat from the combustion, but you also extract the heat that the air and fuel had before it was burned. Take incoming gas at 50F and incoming combustion air at 50F and extract all the heat so that the flue gas is at 35F. Now, you've achieved over 100% efficiency. Only problem is, it's totally meaningless in the real world of residential or commercial boilers. An example of where it would be effective if you had an industrial process where you actually needed to heat up a fluid that was 10F. Then you could transfer the flue gas heat to it, and cool the flue gas down to 35. In the case of a home boiler, there is no place colder than the 50 ambient to transfer the remaining heat from the flue gases to. Another way of looking at this is that you could get free heat out of the incoming gas and air without burning it all by transfering the heat via a heat exchanger to some other fluid that is at lower temp. The only problem is that in virtually all boiler applications, there is no such other lower temp fluid to transfer it too.

As for the kind of applications we're talking about here, these claims of 100%+ efficiency are just a marketing and spec playing game to fool guys like Harry into thinking that one company's boiler is far better than anothers when they are in fact the same. That's why you find the claims in the marketing hype. When you read the actual spec sheet, as in the case of the one Harry provided, nothing indicates it's 100%+ efficient. Nor does it show up in any govt list of efficient boilers. Yet it has Harry convinced that the Britts are onto some true miracle.

Reply to
trader4

=A024.6. =A0Now you

Its like the Hydrogen Generators to increase gas milage, or magnets, air turbulators, fuel ionizers, electronic bug repellers, pipe magnetic delimers and the thousands of scams we get everyday. WC Fields said it best, "there is a sucker born every minute".

Actualy his refrenced boiler is at SEDBUK and has a top A class rating of 88.7%. Try the SEDBUK site search for Warmflow, the GS25A is second on the list. SEDBUK tries to do a real world test, their conservative results you should realise. I think their testing is more real world than US testing. But Warmflow has even better models Harry missed at Warmflows site and Sedbuk.

Reply to
ransley

Consumer Reports did tests and the answer is no.

Reply to
nielloeb

Yeah, he didn't say it either.

krw

Now you know why top-posting is wrong.

Reply to
krw

.

I know the difference between gross and net either way your boiler still comes up way short . Gross, as in in a laboratory, thats a joke, you cant even show independant test results of that mythical number you preach. Your posted crap ass boiler is no better than 88% and you stated it over 100, show me a published number ov over 100%, and that unit isnt the best unit that company makes, thats another joke. You see harry its what you use and put out in home, in real world use that counts. You cant reach your mythical gross efficiency number in a house, so who cares You keep backtracking and denying the facts you post when I provide proof you are wrong, Your link showed us a boiler thats not 100% as you state, I show you SEDBUK rating, you deny they exist. Its their newest rating, you say ity must be old. You are lying to yourself

Reply to
ransley

Wrong, Sorry Moron. Top-posting mucks up the information flow just the same as deleting all context. Different technique, same result.

Reply to
krw

om...

Bottom line You are a &%#)* *&*()&^ &*()#&?, you cant show us that

100% + fabrication you were suckered into purchasing.
Reply to
ransley