hot water heating system problems

we have a hot water boiler/radiators heating system.

I have to keep bleeding the radiators upstairs. is this normal?

where is the air coming in/water going out?

Reply to
j j

Defective or waterlogged expansion tank, perhaps? Are any pressure relief valves leaking or releasing water? The air replaces the lost water when the system cools.

Reply to
George Elkins

No, it is not normal.

With all due respect, I can't see it from here, so I can't tell. You may have a leak somewhere. It may be in the boiler or the piping. Call an experienced hydronic tech to look at it.

HeatMan