Hot Water Heater Let Loose on New Years Day

I need to change my insurance too. What exactly did you exclude from coverage?

Your premium went down to 900 from 1300 dollars?

Reply to
mm

All of 'em what don't know any better.

Nope. Told me I needed a hacksaw and a blowtorch, and that's what I bought. And hey, it worked.

Reply to
BZ

And HD strikes again. Clerk wrong on two counts - wrong tool for cutting the pipe, wrong term for the torch. A real blowtorch is an awkward, dangerous tool and I doubt very many people under the age of about 50 have ever seen one much less used one.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Exactly.

I asked for quotes online and state farm and allstate were over $3000. Some company allowed me to exclude 'interior water' and increase the deductible from 1% to 2 and 3% and the premium is under $900 in Houston - one of the higher premium areas.

My mortgage company is happy and I am happy.

Reply to
DK