Hot water heat plumbing question

Have a plumbing problem. Made some modifications to hot water copper pipes in basement, then refilled with water, well found a couple of leaks...so had to drain whole system again and made repairs..before I refilled with water I filled with air at 30lb pressure..seemed to be ok so let air out and refilled again and still have one very small leak...this is on a 1" T fitting that I had very hard time getting to because of location...the T fitting seems to be just a shade bigger than the 1" copper pipe I am soldering into it...one side that I have not touched does not leak..whoever soldered that side seems like they kind of soldered in a way to build up solder along edge of joint..and so no leak there...anyway I have just repaired again and have pressurized with air at 30lbs pressure and once again can not find any leak...but I am afraid I will refill with water and get pressure up and find same leak again.
couple of questions....
1. is there some liquid I can place over repair that would help to detect pinhole leak?
2. if there is still leak how can I solder so as to build up solder on edge and make better connection?
snipped-for-privacy@lamebrain.com wrote: ...

dilute some liquid soap/detergent a little...

Heat the fitting (not the pipe) just behind the entrance and simply flow solder into the joint. It'll fill fully. Touch the solder at the rear or area where you don't have direct access and get it to flow from there so you're ensured of being hot all around.
dpb wrote:

Sounds like you have a steam problem where left behind water boils while soldering. It will cause pin holes at the solder joints. You may need to put a valve there so you can totally drain that area.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

If the air pressure holds, without ANY drop for a couple hours, you are probably fine.
Bob F wrote:

hammer can be several hundred pounds such as when the pips are full and the supply cuts off.
On Oct 2, 9:37 pm, snipped-for-privacy@lamebrain.com wrote:

When soldering pipes, you must allow for the expansion of air inside the pipe as the pipe heats up or it will blow through the joint. The solution is to leave the pipework open at all radiators and boiler to allow the pressure to disburse. When finished fill with water, pressurize, and see if it leaks. If it does leak, you must remove all water inside the pipe for some distance either side of the joint, otherwise the water will boil and add itself to the air expansion and blow through the joint, even if you leave the ends of the pipes open, there is always the chance of a water blockage inside the pipes leading to internal pressure. Perry
You can put some soapy water or maybe spray Windex on a pressurized joint and it will bubble if there is a leak.