Hot water heat boiler pressure

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone know what the safe pressure range for a Hot Water Heating System. Two story house.
Thanks
How many feet to the top of run , seems like this will be a difficult question for you also, Give Feet up, stories, so we can get an ideae on what you need, willing to help ,,,, but not enough information, or 10 lb
The top of the system is at about 25 - 30 feet (2 story house)...

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome