Hot water cylinder 'robbing' radiators of heat?

Hi,
I've recently moved in to a new house with an indirect oil fired burner. As the rooms have always been at best 'Lukewarm', I increased the temperature on the Burner to 75C. It had originally been set to 60C and I thought this would solve the problem. However, there has not been any considerable increase in room temperatures. The sole benefit of Increasing the burner seemed to be heating the cylinder tank which now has scalding hot water!!
There is no thermostat on the cylinder. Is it safe to assume that the cylinder is 'robbing' the radiators of the heat that is required to heat the rooms. I Don't think there is anything wrong with the radiators themselves are they all warm consistently, but just not enough to throw out the heat required, even with the increase of temperature on the boiler.
Would a thermostat fitted to the hot water cylinder and set to 60C force extra heat directly to the radiators?
Any advice greatly appreciated, Regards, John.
Do you have any model numbers of your equipment?

I Don't think there is anything wrong with the

How is the water circulated? Could be the circulator pump is not working properly.

NHo, it would probably just shut off the burner.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

<SNIP>
UK ??
Post to: UK.D-I-Y
Is the house warm, isnt that what matters.

Increasing the temperature of the water won't affect the temperature of the rooms, it will only affect how fast they REACH that temperature.
And amount of wasted energy- the higher the set-point of the aquastat, the more energy going up the flue, all else being equal. Second-law thing.
HTH, J