Hot Water backing up into dual sink

I had originally thought that it was due to running my garbage disposal when I was cleaning out my fridge but my disposal is clear and works fine. I can run the disposal to clear out the right sink but it just backs up right into the left and then flows back into the right when the disposal is turned off. I bought a clog remover but haven't used it yet because the water level hasn't gone down yet. The water that originally backing up into my sink was cold but it's now scalding hot. It actually almost overflowed onto my kitchen floor

Reply to
stephanie_msd

Sounds like the drain pipe from the sink is clogged. Try your "Clog remover" or have the drain cleared.

Reply to
Ken