Hot tub Wiring

Does anyone know where I can find some reference material regarding wiring for a hot tub? I have a tub that needs to be wired. I have some of the material, and this is something that I'm comfortable doing. I just want to be sure I do it correctly. For instance, do I need one of those "spa" sub-boxes or would an air conditioner work? Also, it has a built in GFCI so should I still use a GFCI at the panel? As long as I have some good reference info (for instance a model) I know I can do this myself.
Thanks D
This may help: http://spasupport.com/electrical/main/installguide.html
-- Vinnie
Outstanding. This may answer most if not all of my concerns. THANK YOU