Hot Tub Plumbing Problem

Greetings!

I was just performing routine maintenance on my Beachcomber Spa/Hot Tub, when a join in the line between the pump and the heater/control board ass'y gave way. It was a glued joint between a piece of ridgid (?PVC?) and a short pice of semi-flexible "hose" like material. The two materials are quite different. What can I use to repair the join? The original sealant was obviously flexible but I expect must have been a lot stronger than caulking. I have a couple of different kinds of epoxy. Maybe that would work until I can find the right stuff?

Anyone have any comments? Thanks!

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

Spa/Hot Tub,

board ass'y

short pice of

different.

obviously

caulking.

work until I

If it's PVC and flex PVC, use PVC cement.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

for spas, pools, and solar systems. use purple primer (for pvc) and then pvc cement (I prefer oateys heavy bodied gray).

Reply to
twiedeman