Hot Tub heater tripping GFCI

Hopefully someone can give me a hand. I knew it would happen, and it did, I forgot that I was topping off my hot tub and let the water from the hose run for 9 hours. That was 4 days ago. Now, anytime the heater turns on the GFCI trips. I can turn the heater to off, run the jets, run the blower and it is fine. Heater trips it though. What do I look for now? Any suggestions. This is an older Cal Spa.
Thanks, Jeremie

Find the electrical box(es) that got soaked when the tub overflowed. Open them up, and dry them out -- easiest way to do that probably is to just leave the cover off for a day or two.
--
Regards,
Took the cover off of the big control unit that everything plugs into, and has the temp controls on it, and let it dry out for 4 days. Even tried a hairdryer today, still trips GFCI only when heater comes on. I am guessing either something is shorted or leaking with the heater, just not sure what, or how, I am supposed to check it.
Doug Miller wrote:

bigbub wrote:

Keep looking -- for sure, *something* got wet. You need to find it and dry it out.
--
Regards,